Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finals Week

I feel like my life is trying to kill me right now. I just want to take a bath, drink, watch a heart-wrenching, sad and depressing, no happy ending move and then ball my eyes out. Maybe it would help me feel better. I just want to be done.

I finished my General Biotechnology class on Monday and rocked it. I was feeling great. Went to meet up with my Molecular Biology Lab group and it started to go downhill. Of course. My yesterday morning it all exploded with a member of my group trying to sabotage my grade and make it so that I would fail the class because I didn't "do my part". I'll admit I haven't been fantastic at writing up lab reports super fast, but I do a lot. So I was freaking out yesterday trying to get stuff done and resolve that issue and ensure that I get a good grade for that class. And because of that, I didn't get to do the other work I had planned on doing during that time for the final I had in Experimental Psychology that night. Oh well, it's past. Now I've got three finals left. So close yet so far.

I don't know how much longer I can make it. Last week I got almost no sleep and this week I'm not really sleeping either. It sucks because all I want to do is curl up in a ball and sleep. I like sleeping so much because it's the one time I can forget that everything else exists.

No comments: