Friday, July 17, 2009

You know...

The point of having a blog is, oh I don't know, to blog! And clearly I fail at that. Oi. Wha'ts weird is that I check this all the time I just don't update it. I guess I just have a lack of motivation or something. Bleh. So, updates on life:

1. Just had my 5 month anniversary with Chris. Twas amazing!

2. I've been doing summer school. I'm taking Cultural Anthropology and Criminal Investigations. So...much...reading!

3. I was babysitting for about three weeks. Finally over, but it definitely wore me out.

4. My mom had a hysterectomy at the beginning of the month.

5. My dad is having a hard time with his massage business. But he just finished his massage CD (if you're interested, go to www.kirksugars.com), so that is good.

6. I had a hormonal attack a couple of days ago. No fun. The worst part is that the lies your body tells you are made to be so real...

7. I have had a change of heart of what I am going to do with my life. After I finish school I'm going to work in a Crime Lab for three years and then work to become an FBI Special Agent.

8. I started working out again. My body is loving me for it.

9. I've been keeping my room cleaner.

10. I can't wait for school to start up again. I'm going back in about two weeks.

Anyway, that's about it. I'll try to post more. I know, I say that all the time. Uhg. But who knows, maybe this time will be different, aye?

No comments: