Thursday, October 7, 2010

SpyParty – A Spy Game About Subtle Behavior

SpyParty – A Spy Game About Subtle Behavior

So, awesome looking game. I'm not big on shooter games. Yeah, they're fun, but I don't want to spend all my time playing them. It's not my thing. And to be honest, my kind of game is subtle, behind-the-scenes games where you have to think when you play. And this sounds like the perfect game. Oh, I want to play so bad!!! I'll probably be horrible when I first start, but it's primary focus is all on the subtle details of the game, the people, the characters, and the players. You have to think before you act. You get one shot, and if you guess wrong it's game over. This is my kind of game. I'm interested to see where it goes and what it develops into. Alright, so there's probably another two years under its belt before it's released to the public, but it looks like it's going to be worth the wait. I'm excited that someone is making a game like this; it's so atypical from most games that are created these days, and something that encourages players to think and observe is a really good idea. Check it out, it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun =]

1 comment:

Chris Hecker said...

Hey, thanks for your interest in SpyParty and for the kind words! I'll be doing some kind of beta test program next year, so you'll probably get a chance to try it out without waiting two whole years! :)

Chris