Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Little Sisters and Zeta

So,yesterday we unveiled who our new member's big sisters are. You know what mine did? Told me that she didn't want me because I'm never around and acted pissed off in subtler ways all the while hinting at who she really wanted as her big. FML. It doesn't help me that she said the exact words that have been bothering me for the last month: I'm never around. It's true. I can't do anything with my sisters. I'm always working. And so no matter what they're doing, I'm never there for it. I don't know our new members because I'm not there. Hell, yeah I got this little sister, but I don't even know her! So what am I to do?

I think what hurts the most is that I'm trying and people don't see that unless they're my closest friends in chapter. It makes me want to quit. Honestly, I feel like I'm only dragging my chapter down if I stay. I'm an officer, yes, but I'm debating on if I should relinquish that position. I don't know what to do. This fucking sucks.

No comments: