Monday, October 27, 2008

Hormonal Update

Well, I've been taking the mood stabilizers. The problem is, it's not doing too much. I've been told by my counselor that I'm allowed to take the pills up to four times a day, and right now I'm at three. I'm really trying, it's just, it's not working well. I'll be alright for a few days, but then I'm not. It's like I'm fighting my body 24/7 just to keep from falling into severe depression. And when I'm not depressed, I'm either really hyper, or, more commonly, I'll be really really angry. My mom knows that I need help. And I get to talk to my counselor tomorrow, but still. We know that I might have to take prescription drugs soon. My mom wants to put it off as long as possible. My counselor says I probably need antidepressants. We'll see. I've been good about taking the pills, but I hate needing the. I'm used to being able to control my body, and I have no control right now. I'm hitting the balanced medium maybe 40% of the time, but that's not good enough for me. I can see it getting dangerous if this keeps up. Hopefully, after talking to my counselor tomorrow I'll have a few more answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was your Halloween? Pretty quiet here noting going on. Chin Up and have a great November :)
Mrs T