Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hormones

This sucks. My hormones are soooooo out of whack. Basically, my body is crazy imbalanced and the effects suck. Basically, I'll feel crazy depressed for hours at a time. It's horrible. Mentally, I don't feel depressed at all, but physically, I'm so down I don't even want to do anything. It sucks. I just feel so down and it's all because my hormones are out of balance. Now I have to get back on my mood stabilizers because I can't function normally right now. It's sooo not fun. It's like, I mentally I'm totally ready to go do stuff, but I can't get my body to go along with it. I don't feel like eating, all I want to do is sleep. I can't even get myself to do stuff I like, like reading. Hell, I even feel like doing homework and I can't get my body to do it. It's like, the only thing my body wants to do is curl up in bed for days at a time and never move, just lay there in the dark. I hate taking pills, but if I keep going at this rate I'll stop functioning in everyday life. Right now it's taking all my energy just to function at a semi-normal level. I can go to classes, talk to people, and eat, but that's about it. And I'm so drained mentally at the end of the day just to do that that I have to take pills just to function again. I've been on mood stabilizers before, but I'm not looking forward to it again. I needed it three years ago because I was depressed/bi-polar. Everything was mental as well as physical. Now it's just a physical problem. Still, I can't get the meds until this Friday, and it'll be a few days after that before I can start feeling the effects. I just hope this works.

2 comments:

Lynsie said...

i SO know what you mean.
i'm always here you for you to talk to. love you and i'm sorry your hormones are kicking your ass.
it sucks.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been here in a while. It is always neat to see that your life is just like my soap. I have been watching the same soap since 1977. I found out or better yet figured out that I could live real life and miss a soap or two and catch up quickly after not watching it for 6 months or so.

So there I am all caught up on your life in college. I actually signed up with a debt relief company today.

They will take care of my debt of $30,000 in 2 years. It has been a huge relief to have all that taken care of today. I need to admit that when I got married 19 years ago I was debt free.

I had 1 credit card with a limit of $6,500.00--I never used it until I had children. My husband and I weren't prepared for our healthy bouncy bundle of joy to cost us $5,000. We didn't stay over our 24 hour limit and we had insurance.

I must admit that getting pregnant 5 weeks after giving birth the first time (I couldn't say no when he BEGGED), although challenging gave us a healthy daughter---another $5,000.

I am right there re: the economy.
2 things here-----
Did you know that they are throwing around the number a billion like it is just chicken feed, NOT!
A billion seconds ago it was 1954.
A billion minutes ago Jesus Christ was alive
A billion hours ago we were in the stone age.

I have heard that a billion dollars ago was just 8 hours in Washington DC

One of Kevin's friends played a joke on him and swiped all the vote for Obama, Mccain, Palin yard signs and put them all in our yard.

We laughed alot and if you asked Glenn about it he just said the Tucker household can't make up its mind. Teenagers.

Thinking about you lots Krista--You are alive awake enthusiastic.

Krista this is college. Enjoy it for all it is worth. No kids yet, no marriage or mega debt yet. Have fun and believe in yourself--it will be over before you know it.

Sending strong healthy energy your way.
Mrs T