Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thirsty


Thirsty is an incredible book. Holy cow! It's by M. T. Anderson, and it's phenomenal. Win. For certain. But maybe it makes me weird by how much I like it. I can't help it, I want to be a part of a supernatural world. Badly. I would be a vampire in a heart beat if I could. Is it bad that I wouldn't have a problem killing for life? Who knows. I know some people would hate me for that, but it's where I stand. And I know that there are others who feel the same. But yes. Back to the book. (Haha, sorry about the sidetrack of my desire for the supernatural) The book is f-ing epic!! Much love!! And vampires are such win!!! No, these vampires are not the happy-go-lucky vampires of Twilight, nor are they the amazing sex gods of Anne Rice, but they are brutal and, surprisingly, a commonly accepted part of society in this book. Minus the part where there are public slayings. But yes. Amazing. Go read. =]

No comments: