Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Bad

I know, it's been a while since I've updated. I've just been super busy and lacking internet access. Anyway, right now I'm procrastinating studying for this test I have in the morning because I'm feeling super sick. It's just weird though. I don't know what's up; I feel weak, tired, shaky, nauseous, dizzy, faint, and I have a head ache. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe it's just the combination of a lack of sleep, lack of food, and lack of liquids. If I got all of those then maybe I'd be fine. Or maybe I'm coming down with some weird or bizarre illness that will be a bitch to recover from or it will hospitalize me. Way to be dramatic. I'm sure it's the former.

Life is ridiculous. So where to start?

1. I have a job. I know, crazy, right?! I get paid minimum wage ($7.50 an hour)and I can work up to 30 hours a pay period. Not too bad. Although my scheduled hours are pretty much all at ungodly hour o'clock in the morning. Like 3:00 a.m. ungodly. Oi. It's trying to kill me. So where do I work at such weird times of the day? The front desk in one of the residence halls on campus. Not too bad. I like my job. I get paid to sit and do homework and if anyone needs to use something from the back I get it for them, make sure it's checked out properly, and that it gets returned in the same condition it left in. But at 3am, who's awake? So I watch movies on my iPod, draw, listen to music, do yoga, read, do homework, write, whatever. Just no sleeping.

2. I'm taking 15 hours of classes this semester. I'm hoping that I get better grades this semester because:
a)I have fewer hours than normal
b)I'm working at least 10 hours a week so that's 10 hours of potential studying I can be doing.
c)I'm scholarship chair for ZTA, and part of that I've set study hours at the house. So that's another 10 hours a week I can spend studying.
My classes aren't too bad, just a lot of work. I'm trying my best to stay on top of it though.

3. My life is a soap opera. No joke, if I were to film it it could be Youtube worthy. Any dramatic star in any telenovela would be proud of the drama I've managed to accumulate. Between friends, school, boys, Zeta, and everything else, it's ridiculous. Luckily I have Chris, because he is amazing and rocks my world. He makes everything better. And he still sticks with me even through all the crazy shit. Without him I'm not sure how well I'd be able to work through this semester. He's what's keeping me going, being the influence that let's me know that I can do it.

4. I am now officially double majoring in both Forensic Biology and Psychology. I'm pretty stoked, and I should still be able to get out of here around the same time I originally would have, anyway. Woot =]

Anyway, that's all I've really got right now. I'm thinking of piercing my ear again and getting a tattoo, I'm just working on getting the funding. I'm pretty sure I'll have it after my next paycheck, though. And more on that in another blog posting. So, until next time =]

No comments: