Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sleepy Sick

I think I'm still sick. I think. So that would probably explain why I'm super tired. That and I got about 6 hours of sleep last night, although, in the greater scheme of recently, that's really good. Except that I'm sick and need to sleep more. Oi.

Life is crazy, but I think I've come to the conclusion that of course it is, and it always will be. I worked 14 hours this weekend and I've decided that it is a very good thing that I'm not going back to work till tomorrow. I get paid on Friday and so I am stoked. I'm pretty sure that I am going to need to buy a bride's maid's dress for Lish's wedding first with the money I'm saving, but I'm also going to go and buy a tattoo for myself (finally!) and a laptop. I want a car but honestly $200 a week won't get me there anytime soon. So I'll buy a cheap laptop that's little and I can take with me. Sounds good to me.

Anyway, I need food before I go to class. I just felt like throwing random info up. Maybe I'll post again later today. Or maybe not. I don't know yet. Peace.

No comments: