Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sickness

Just realized, I've been feeling sick for two weeks. What the hell?! I don't know what it is. I don't feel nauseous, weak, and shaky anymore, but my head hurts, my stomach hurts, my chest hurts, I'm coughing, and my sinuses feel like they're exploding. And when I walk outside it smells/feels like my nose is bleeding. At least a little bit. Uhg. Honestly I just want to get better but at this rate it doesn't even look like that's going to happen. Seriously, I took medication for 10 days to get over the sinus infection and yet I still feel sickly. I guess I need to go back to Health Services and see if maybe they can fix me although they haven't been doing much recently so... who knows? Anyway, it's probably in my best interest to stop blogging and go to class. Peace.

No comments: