Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Computer/Cat Escape

I just got a netbook computer this past weekend while I was in Albuquerque, and let me tell you, I am stoked!! Eek! Yay! And I'm kind of wondering how it is that I've been getting by without one. Hmm. Odd. Anyhowzers, life is crazy. Something I noticed, I'm tired all the time. This is probably due to the fact that I work stupid hours and I'm never getting enough sleep because I'm always busy. Way too busy. Ask my friends, they never get to see me because I'm too busy doing too much other shit. Uhg. So I look tired all the time. Oi. If you haven't seen me since December or earlier, you will be surprised to see that I cam exhausted looking on a rather regular basis. Bleh.

So Petra got out on Sunday night. Chris and I got to his house that night and she must have run outside as we were coming in because we couldn't find her. Granted, we didn't notice until the next morning, and we were freaking out. We were looking for her all day and asking everyone we knew if they had seen her but to no avail. Luckily, that night while I was working on homework, she started meowing outside the window so I was able to go call her from the door and she came running in. I was so happy! I was scared she was laying dead on the side of the road or something because she's never been outside before and Chris lives next to Highway 70. Way too many truckers drive there and I'd be sad if she died. The only thing is that she was in heat recently, so I'm hoping she didn't get knocked up last night...

No comments: