Monday, March 1, 2010

Sleepy

Such is life when you work crappy hours because no one else wanted them because they're early in the morning and you needed a job bad enough that you were willing to work at 3 am. Still, the moneys is good. Okay, minimum wage isn't fantastic, but it's a pretty good amount of money for what this job entails and when you have no bills to pay it definitely is a plus. So most of the money goes into savings, and the rest of it gets spent on random stuff that may not be necessary but is nice to have. Example A: bough yarn and crochet needles yesterday. No, I don't need it, but crocheting is relaxing and fun. And it wasn't too expensive, either.

Life is going alright. School is proving difficult, but I guess if you're working towards a college degree it should at least be a little challenging, right? So hopefully things work out. This week is midterms week for all lab classes, and next week is midterms for everything else. Woo. I think I should be alright, I just really need to study and do a lot of work for it. I want to pass everything and do well this semester.

Chris is amazing. I know, if you look at posts from a year ago, they probably say the same thing. Just remember, a different Chris. The current one will always be referred to as Chris, the other one is Stahelin. Don't confuse them. Stahelin has turned into a stupid dick, so whatever. We don't really talk anymore. Chris is fucking amazing. He makes everything better. Yesterday he cooked me breakfast. Mmm. It was amazing ^.^ And he treats me amazingly. It's odd being with him because it's probably my most mature relationship. All others have been highly concentrated in one area or another, but never been balanced. I'm stunned at how balanced it is now. He means so much to me, it means more than anything that I have him in my life to help me and care about me and be there to cheer me up.

I've been living in Portales for two months now without going home. It's weird. And I'm having withdrawals from my sister. Lol. Who would have thought, right? Funny thoughts. Still, I get to go home this weekend because it is Zeta Day on Saturday. Zeta Day is basically a day where all the alumnae chapters and collegiate chapters of ZTA in New Mexico get together, give awards, honor members, and overall just share experiences and Zeta with one another. It's super cool, and it's in Albuquerque this year so I'm super stoked! Yay! Although friend time will probably be minimal (I'm sorry guys) but Spring Break is in a few weeks so I will get to see you guys then =]

Anyhowzers, I'm at work right now (I know, it's approaching 5 am and I've been here since 3. I still have another hour) and rather tired, but it's naptime for a couple hours afterwards and then class at 8. Yay! But not really. Genetics is not a good subject to take at 8am when you work in the morning before then. Minimal sleep + early mornings + genetics = not a good idea. Still, I get to sleep after class. Yay sleep! I have a sleep addiction. I love sleeping all the time. Oi. Maybe it's gotten worse since I've been getting such irregular sleep all the time. Maybe that's also why I haven't really gotten over this stupid sick thing. Oh well.

So I am off, but remember, oodles of poodles is better than pogs of hogs. Lol =]

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey,

Give Chris a hug for me. (Its funny because what you said about him is how I feel about Casey..lols). Also - get better! And Genetics is a good class. And get some sleep and ... and... can I come see you on my Spring Break? Sometime between the 14th of March and the 21st? Okey dokie,
Sarah