Monday, November 30, 2009

Insanity Continues

But on the bright side, I took a douche bag out of my life and I'm medicated again. Still hate that I am, but whatever. I guess that's life, right? My room is relatively clean, I have clean laundry, I'm going home for winter break in two weeks thus giving me time and space away from this place to figure all my shit out. The semester is almost over. There is light at the end of my tunnel.

Yeah, I've been updating more. It makes me proud of myself. I've been doing more. Maybe it's because I'm not an emotionless blob anymore. Yay. Now to make it through Dead Week and Finals Week. I think I can do it. I think. Then it's back to Albuquerque. No more drama. From here at least. At least for a little bit. I think I have enough food to last. If not maybe one of my sisters will share. I've been getting stuff done. Yay. Feeling is good for something I guess.

No comments: