Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snow

It's supposed to snow today and if it does I'll be stoked ^.^

I have a quiz today and I'm hoping that I can do at least alright on it. After I write this I'm going to class.

I'm thinking of cutting off friendships with one of the people I've been fighting the hardest for over the past three months. I care about him, but at the same time I know I deserve better than what I've been getting from him. I just lost all reason to keep fighting for him. Maybe because better guys have been stepping into my life recently. Or maybe it's finally hitting me that I can't keep fighting for someone who doesn't fight for me. Life sucks. And relationships with anyone are even harder. But can I just walk away from this? I'm still going to see him around, still going to have memories, still friends with some of his friends. How will it affect other aspects of life? I already cut off one of his brothers, to cut him off too, how will that make me look to their entire brotherhood? Like I just fucked over too many of their brothers so none of them will talk to me? Uhg. Life is too complicated sometimes. I don't know what to do. So can I just walk away from it or should I keep fighting and hope he fights for me, too?

No comments: