Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So Weird

Honestly, these mood swings are going to be the death of me. But oh well. Such is life, right? So, gain control and move on. Haha, me, in control of my emotions. I don't know why I can't seem to do it. I used to be able to control them, just not recently.

Anyway, finals are halfway done. I did my yoga final and Anatomy and Physiology final last week, and this week I've done Survey of Western Civilizations and Forensic Anthropology. They've actually gone much better than expected. The only thing is that all of those were finals I wasn't too stressed out about. The real bitches are on Thursday, of which I have Cell Biology, Indians of North America, and Anatomy and Physiology. I don't think it really matters what I get in A and P, though, because I think I can't get higher than a D. Cell Bio I think I can manage a C. Indians of North America I think I'll do fine in. So it's really just the other two. Still, I need to study. I just feel mentally dead, though. I can't focus on anything, I'm losing feeling again, and I am losing my capacity to care. Fuck. I don't want to be apathetic again and yet I'm falling rapidly back in that direction. FML.

Anyway, more to come, but that's all I have the focus to say right now. Peace.

No comments: