Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of Classes

Yuppers, today was the first day of actually school. Dawg Days is over and the summer-camp buzz I've been running on for the past few days is over. I already ahve a ridiculous amount of homework, but at least my class for tomorrow was cancelled so I can just do my work all day. It is pretty good stuff.

Kappa Sigma, the fraternity whose house is across the street from my dorm is really loud. They're out every night partying. Not that I mind too much, but tonight they are having a party where they invited practically the whole school and let's just say that getting some sleep tonight is not going to be an easy feat.

Anyhow, tomorrow I should be getting my computer registered so that I can finally have internet on my computer. Man, I've been getting withdrawals. It's a bad sign.

I'll be sure to keep you posted. Life is going just nifty and so hopefully it'll stay this good =]

Peace out!! =P

No comments: