Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School is Fantastic

Sorry about posting stuff mainly on how school is going, but to be honest, orientation's been taking up all of my time. I've been meeting new people and all of it has got me going so much that I haven't even really had time to think about much else. Deep thoughts will be posted again eventually, but right now, you're going to have to tolerate the learning and exploring of the whole "college experience". Then again, isn't that what this blog is supposed to be about?

So this girl that I met yesterday is freakin' awesome and she totally made my day today. She lives across the hall from me and *shockingly* our first class tomorrow is the same. Definitely made my day. So right now we're just chillaxing in our dorm's computer lab and I'm typing this and she's doing the whole e-mail thing and we're chilling. I'm thinking of getting pictures of the campus to post up. Anyway, things are going well. Orientation is almost over. Classes start in the morning. Life is fantastic. The weather's been a bit weird, but other than that things are cool. Still needing that internet connection in my room, though...

No comments: