Monday, August 4, 2008

Dance

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here, but this year I was supposed to be on the ENMU spirit squad (dancing portion). Well, today I decided that it's not going to happen. This is for a lot of reasons, but my main reason is that I feel that I am going to be too overwhelmed with the time dance takes to be able to focus on school. My plan is to wait a year and see how it goes, and hopefully I will be able to do dance in the 2009-2010 school year. I'm sad about not dancing, but also happy at the same time. It's a huge weight off of my shoulders and hey, if all goes well I will be dancing again next year. The only thing I need to worry about is making sure that I can stay in shape and keep my flexibility. Shouldn't be too hard, but we'll see. I'm determined that I want my flexibility, so I'm going to make sure I don't lose that one. Only issue is endurance, I guess. I can already feel that one fading. Crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So my dear friend,
We will miss you when you leave for college and like a poster in my dorm room once said with a ballet dancer in the background......Keep Your Feet On The Ground, Just move them around

Have fun :)
Mrs T


Live Simply,Love Generously
Care Deeply, Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to Spiritiseprphr