Monday, September 22, 2008

Roommates. Again.

So, my roommate moved out Friday. My new roommate moved in Friday. So much for time spent enjoying a single room. Bri is my roommate. Figures. Oh well. It's turning out better than I thought it would. Basically, our hall director, Chelsey, wanted to consolidate our rooms so we were asked to room together. Oi. Still, I guess life is a little more interesting with Bri around, but still. I would've liked to have enjoyed having the room to myself for even one night. Clearly that didn't happen. Anyway, sorry I didn't tell about this sooner, I just forgot that I hadn't already written on it. But now you know. I never got to go with that emptyness because I got a roommate the same day as I lost one.

3 comments:

Lynsie said...

i'm sorry you didn't get your one night.:( and don't worry about putting up a blog sooner. we still love you :)

Lynsie said...

don't worry about it. I'm sorry you didn't get your one night of peace. I hope you and Bri become close and it all works out :) love you <3

Anonymous said...

So when do you leave for winter break? Why don't you and Stephanie go to the Up With People show on 10-03-08 at 7:30PM at the Rio Grande Zoo. It is going to be a rocking show called 'Bringing the World together' The cast consists of 107 people from 22 countries.

We are housing the promotion team right now and having a kick. Kelly is 18 and from South Dakota. Neele is from Germany and she is 22.

Tickets are $10 for adults $7 for students ages 4-18. This will be super super fun and knock your socks off.
Mrs T