Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Discoveries

I'm a fairly open person. At least, I like to think of myself as such. This being said, I always like to discover new things. That leads me to my new discoveries.

Discovery number 1:

I watched the movie I Know Who Killed Me and I actually liked it. I thought the ending could have been a bit better, but still, it was a good movie. What I wasn't prepared for was the graphic violence. For that, I put it into the same category as Silence of the Lambs. I freaked out while watching this movie mainly because I wasn't mentally prepared for it. I just wanted to have some forewarning that it was going to end up that way. Well, if you haven't seen it and are planning to, you have been forewarned.

Discover number 2:

My second discovery was the movie Pulse. I jumped a lot at it. I wasn't really scared, but again, it made me jump. I liked the story line. The end was a bit random but not too bad. The movie itself (after watching it) reminded me a lot of the storyline for Stephen King's novel, Cell. Different stories, but a bit similar in idea. It was good stuff, very entertaining. I was on the edge of my seat till the end.

Discovery number 3:

Today I discovered this awesome industrial band from Russia, Noise Angels Machine. Holy cow, these guys are good! Go check out their Myspace page at www.myspace.com/noiseangelsmachine. It's really awesome. Go listen =]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that about covers it for discoveries, at least, for now. As I discover more books, music, or movies, I will be sure to post it. Anyway, that's about all there is in life right now. There's no serious debates or thoughts. Actually, I've been on the verge of a migraine all day so I've been a bit zombie-like. It's severely agitating. Such a waste of a perfectly good day. Oi. Anyhowzers, have a good day =]

No comments: