Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Notice


Just so you all know, I won't be writing for about a week and a half. Reason: I'm going to Florida!!!

Unexpected, to be sure, but welcomed nonetheless. Originally my cousin and I were trying to plan a trip out to Washington but we decided that going this year was not in our best interest, but her family is going out to Florida and they invited me to come along. We are leaving on Thursday, so I might be able to get a post in earlier in the day (assuming that I'm at home doing nothing thus giving me the time and motivation to type something) but after that it will be at least a week before I post again. Still, it could almost be two weeks, it just depends on when we get back. We're driving there and back so it all depends on our driving abilities, road conditions, weather, and traffic.

I'm supper excited; I love road trips and driving from New Mexico to Florida certainly fulfills my need. I get to help drive (=D I'm so excited; I love driving) and we get to head out later in the day! We're staying at a time share there that's right next to the beach, so I get to frolic in the ocean all day every day for a week. I am pumped!! I used to make this trip when I was younger, but the only one I can vaguely remember is when I was five. My parents didn't like going so I couldn't go until a couple years ago (which was a blast) and now I get to go again this year. I am excited!!!

My apologies that I won't be writing, but I will be thinking of you and sending love. I'll take some pictures, too. =]

No comments: