Tuesday, July 8, 2008

College Excitement

Over the weekend I got some most welcome news (yeah, I know, I'm telling you about it a few days late but I just now thought about talking about it). On Saturday night I finally got my dorm assignment and I found out who my roommate is. I know I turned in my application for a dorm room really late, but it took them only a week to get me my schedule yet a month for a dorm. Oh well. I can't really complain. At least I have a place to live this upcoming year. That's one less thing I need to worry about. I really was freaking out about what I was going to do about living next year. I was concerned that maybe I had turned in my application too late and so I wouldn't get a room or something. Silly notion, I know, but it was still there. Well, now all my qualms have been eased and I feel much better. All that's left to do is sell posters for dance team, fill out the NCAA packet, and get everything I need packed and ready to go.

No comments: