Monday, July 7, 2008

New Experience

Today for the first time ever I got on the roof of a house. Okay, not just any house, it was actually my house, so no worries there. I got to admit, it was really nice. Why? Well, let's put it this way, it was a mind opener.

While I was on the roof, the sun was slowly going down meaning that it was cooling off outside, there was a really nice breeze, and over-all just being outside left me in this serene state of mind. The breeze just helped to clear my head and really helped with a creative burst. I was with my sister and we got to talking about life and such and it was nice. I feel very peaceful right now. Generally speaking, I freak out about getting some place high, but once I'm there I love it. If you are similar or you have no idea, give it a try. It's really nice.

No comments: